QTS Hong Kong
QTS’ Hong Kong data center serves as a reliable and secure destination for international finance and trade in the Asia-Pacific region. This data center provides a consistent base of operations for mission-critical applications and offers business continuity solutions to support our financial services customers.
Data Center Features
1/F Kerry Warehouse
3 Shing Yie Street
Tsuen Wan, N.T., Hong Kong
- HK1 Hong Kong – 123,400 sq. ft.
- HK2 Hong Kong – 159,000 sq. ft.
- HK3 Hong Kong – 165,000 sq. ft.
QTS data centers are designed with power systems that have built-in redundancy, full UPS systems with N+1 levels or greater, and backup generator systems in the event of a local utility failure. In addition, our teams will work with you to custom configure data center installations to accommodate specific high-power requirements.
- Manned security 24x7
- Biometric hand geometry readers or access cards
- CCTV with digital video archiving; motion detection; access control system; fiber vault