Healthcare Community Cloud
As more and more healthcare data migrates to the cloud, protecting patients’ Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI) has become even more critical. Before moving to the cloud, the Center for Democracy and Technology advises healthcare providers to carefully choose a cloud services provider (CSP) that has a track record of working securely with protected ePHI and is familiar with business associate obligations under HIPAA. QTS is that CSP for you.
QTS Healthcare Community Cloud (HCC) offers instant access to a compliant and scalable cloud infrastructure, purpose-built to manage risk and ensure compliance with HIPAA and HITECH regulations. HCC is a reliable, high-performing Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution that easily integrates with private VMware environments. HCC simplifies and accelerates end-to-end cloud resource provisioning, delivery, and management while protecting ePHI and hosting healthcare applications.
- Dedicated processing and storage resources for healthcare workloads
- Two-factor authentications
- Encrypted data at rest
- Secure healthcare hybrid cloud deployments
- Managed Cloud services which help to reduce risks, control costs and improve operations
- Business Associate Agreement (BAA), which ensures QTS safeguards ePHI