To meet today’s evolving business and IT needs, organizations are turning to a multi-cloud strategy that includes AWS – the world’s leading cloud platform – to adapt quickly and meet new market demands. But as more workloads are migrated onto AWS, enterprises are realizing that they are ill-equipped to handle the growing challenges of costs, control and complexity.
QTS’ Managed AWS helps solve these business challenges with automated management tools and a team of AWS certified engineers and support professionals. Our Managed AWS service combines features and capabilities provided by the AWS cloud infrastructure with QTS’ high touch monitoring and management expertise to deliver a proven cloud management framework that improves control, reduces costs and removes the complexity associated with managing workloads running on AWS public cloud.
Robust Cloud Management Tools and High Touch Support
We recognize that each customer has different needs when it comes to managing its AWS cloud. You may require assistance with 24x7 monitoring and live support, or you may need a trusted partner to fully manage your AWS environment. Either way, QTS offers two levels of support and optional managed services to meet your business needs.
- Alert monitoring triggers trouble ticket and QTS OSC response to resolution
- Monitoring 24x7x365 of KPIs and metrics defined by customer
- Creation of customer’s AWS account with no volume commitments and consolidated billing
- Cloud Health Dashboard displays security, policy compliance, and cost control
- Access to monitoring status and reporting
- Powerful cost management tool allows you to measure cloud usage, and systematically control AWS spend
- All the features included in Essential Service plus:
- OS setup and ongoing management Provisioning of your AWS cloud from account creation to Internet access
- Ongoing patch, maintenance release, and vulnerability management for the AWS Operating Systems
- Antivirus and malware protection to mitigate the many risks prevalent on the web, including viruses and spyware
- Cloud automations (“Bots”) monitor and automatically fix security- and compliance-related problems
- Snapshot backup, retention and restore