Disaster Recovery as a Service
While moving to private, public and hybrid clouds may provide improved flexibility and reduced operational and maintenance costs, legacy business continuity (BC) and disaster recovery (DR) solutions often impede these benefits. The reasons? Traditional BC/DR solutions are costly and complex to manage, and don’t provide the scalability enterprise-class applications require.
QTS Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is an innovative, cloud-based, enterprise-grade replication solution to meet the needs of today's hybrid IT infrastructure.
Cloud-based DR purpose-built for your mission-critical applications
QTS offers a simple, extremely cost-effective DRaaS solution that provides continuous data protection from your primary environment to your target site hosted in the QTS Enterprise Cloud.
Our solution utilizes the only virtual replication technology that combines near-continuous replication with block-level, application-consistent data protection across hosts and storage.
- Reduce complexity: Installs seamlessly into your existing infrastructure, scales with your business and simplifies testing
- Maximize investments: Replicates between different storage and server technologies, extending the life of legacy assets
- Improve control with tunable resources: Replicate single or multiple VMs and protect multiple Virtual Machine Disks (VMDKs) connected to the same VM
- Leverage QTS expertise: Our dedicated Cloud Engineers act as your trusted advisors and will remotely deploy your DRaaS solution quickly and painlessly
- Managed DRaaS: Available with our fully Managed Cloud service