Critical Facilities Management
With QTS Critical Facilities Management (CFM), we will complete an assessment of your data center, determine the performance improvements that we can provide and guarantee those SLA’s over the life of the contract. Our integrated approach to data center management uses a proven framework and methodology that brings efficiency, reduction of cost and excellence to your operations.
QTS knows data centers and few suppliers of Critical Facilities Services can offer services to the data center floor. Leverage rack, stack and cabling solutions with QTS Data Center Operations staff who currently take care of the IT needs for our multi-tenant data center customers.
Strategic business intelligence, knowledge sharing and ongoing enrichment of best practices with industry experts across the nation results in maximum uptime and exceptional performance.
- Provides leadership, governance oversight of standards, best practices, lessons learned and innovative programs
- Performs rigorous testing and establishes new benchmarks and guidelines
Comprehensive, proven processes & operating procedures with industry, best-in-class training and safety programs. This comprehensive framework provides economies in efficiency and operational savings up to 20%.
- Extensive manufacturer training enables on-site engineers to no only operate, but to troubleshoot at the level of the manufacture
Centralized, state-of-the-art monitoring systems, skilled personnel and security professionals are focused on your operations, 24x7x365.
There are two components that make up the Customer Communications functionality within CFM.
QTS Customer Advocates are individuals dedicated to your business and data center
- Provides opportunities to collaborate and are an internal voice within QTS communicating your needs
- Improve processes, create awareness of customer needs within QTS
QTS Customer Portal provides real-time, transparent visibility into your data centers' functionality
- Consumption and capacity reports for items such as power and temperature monitors are available at anytime
- Access rosters, maintenance and change management and online ordering
- Reports and training materials customized towards customer solutions