Future-proof your IT with federally compliant hybrid solutions
Today, government agencies are hard-pressed to remain responsive and efficient considering there is no single IT solution that meets all the business and mission needs. Legacy systems and new IT technologies like cloud computing have produced disparate systems, causing tension between IT’s need to control environments and the business and mission need for increased flexibility.
Government agencies are looking to leverage hybrid IT solutions to improve control, drive value and respond quickly to market changes. And that’s why more and more Federal agencies are choosing QTS for their hybrid IT needs.
QTS federally compliant and secure hybrid solutions – from colocation to managed hosting to FedRAMP cloud and managed services - seamlessly integrate to your existing environments, enabling Federal agencies to create and use systems of the past, present, and future. Our flexible services, compliance expertise and SLA-driven support gets IT where it needs to be easily and quickly, while you retain control and meet the business and mission requirements.
QTS Hybrid IT Solutions Benefits
- Boost performance, maintain control, and enhance reliability while reducing TCO
- Minimize security and compliance concerns of a fully cloud-based solution
- Create the right architecture to support evolving application(s)
- Flexibility of transitioning to our FedRAMP cloud at your own pace
- Improve agility by seamlessly delivering IT services faster
- Bridge the gap between old and new systems for significant CAPEX and OPEX savings
ATOs - Save Time and Money
Agencies can take advantage of QTS’ experience in delivering 100% ATO success for our customers, including supporting 60 active ATOs across civilian, defense and intelligence agencies.
Hybrid IT Solutions
Let QTS assist in building a flexible and highly compliant hybrid infrastructure solution that supports your evolving applications and business needs.
- QTS Government Cloud – Purpose-built, FedRAMP compliant hybrid cloud service
- Private Cloud and Dedicated Hosting Services – custom built for complex hybrid IT environments.
- Managed Services – delivers enhanced performance and security capabilities across your hosted infrastructure
- Colocation Services – supports near term growth requirements and future expansion
With more than 20 years of experience delivering compliant IT solutions and premium, high touch customer service.
- 100% availability
- Streamlines the ATO process
- 24x7x365 support provided by QTS Operations Support Center (OSC)
- Highest NPS score in data center industry