Log management has long been an infrastructure management best practice, supporting performance management and security incident response. However, log management has grown much more complex. Log sources are more numerous and more varied. Compliance mandates such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and Sarbanes-Oxley have added new log management deliverables. Meanwhile, strategic projects compete for limited IT resources. How will your organization meet these challenges?
QTS Log Management collects, aggregates, and normalizes log data, and provides a single view into all of your IT infrastructure. Flexible data collection options – agent only, physical or virtual appliances with agent-based or agentless methodology - are available for your hybrid environments from colocation to the cloud. Once logs are securely transferred, data is parsed and normalized for real-time analysis or scheduled reporting. Log data is then stored securely to protect against unauthorized loss, access or modification.
- Enables easy, scalable collection of log data from across your hybrid IT environments
- Automate log collection, aggregation and normalization of logs across your entire environment, saving time, money and reducing complexity
- Search logs in a consistent, reliable manner without creating complex queries or custom reports
- Exposes compliance and security issues from you log data
- Optional real-time and daily log analysis delivers managed monitoring and investigation service by security experts
- No upfront costs or capital expenditures and flexibility to scale with your growth