Service Delivery Platform
Accessing and interacting with information related to your data center deployment should be simple, seamless, and available on-demand – anytime, anywhere and from any device.
The QTS Service Delivery Platform (SDP) is the industry’s first orchestration platform engineered to help you manage your hybrid IT environment in real-time, on-demand. Aggregating metrics from a diverse and disparate variety of data sources and integrations, the SDP transforms data delivering valuable new insight so your organization can drive greater operational efficiencies and new business innovation.
Get real-time visibility and access to critical infrastructure, product, and business and operational systems data across all your QTS deployments, at your convenience. Easy access through the QTS Customer Portal, QTS Mobile app, or, via API, utilizing published guidelines.
We're Unlocking the Power of Data
QTS’ big-data approach to IT service delivery goes far beyond advanced monitoring and DCIM tools by also digitizing volumes of diverse and disparate data sources and integrations. You can view, manage, and optimize resources on-demand from one location, even from mobile devices.
- Digitizes - SDP collects, amalgamates, and displays your data, in real time, aggregating and normalizing the data. This encompasses data and integrations across all QTS data centers, our hybrid IT product platform, and business and operational support systems
- Analyzes - Identifies deployment trends and patterns, uncovering hidden opportunities and issues in your environments
- Automates - Orchestrate series of actions, improving operational efficiency, reducing risk, and optimizing resources
- Integrates - Provides APIs for external integration. Easily connect and pull data from QTS SDP, correlate with external data and applications
Features and Benefits:
- Aligns your data with your business objectives
- Creates operational efficiency, while optimizing IT performance
- Mitigates risk by identifying unknown problems or potential issues in advance
- Real time data spurs real innovation
- Drive more timely and effective business decisions
- Provides an integrated, single operational view of all your services and infrastructure
- Offers the ability to interact with your specific data
- Connects with your external data and apps through published APIs
Key Capabilities Available Today
- Power Analytics - unprecedented visibility and access to your power consumption data for spaces and assets
- Calculates and displays average power demand versus contracted power demand
- Sensor Analytics - provides visibility into the temperature and humidity for installed customer sensors
Hybrid IT Product Platform
- Hybrid Cloud Management – bot-based module continuously monitors AWS accounts; finds and repairs most critical challenges related to runaway costs, security gaps and policy compliance
- Cloud Analyst – Enables QTS to target specific accounts, define thresholds for security, compliance, and cost savings and take automated corrective actions based on conditions
(Both available for QTS Managed AWS environments exclusively)
Business Support Systems
- Online Ordering, Remote Hands & Eyes - order break/fix services on line, create a monthly subscription, saving time when time is critical
- Create a monthly subscription account, by location
- Automates the break/fix process
- Monthly subscribers receive discount
Operational Support Systems
- Account Management - attribute-based account management gives you on-demand oversight and control of your QTS environment
- Provision, manage, deactivate portal users
- Provision, manage, deactivate physical access and badging management
The QTS Mobile App is now available in the App Store.