Service Delivery Platform
Assessing and interacting with information related to your data center deployment should be simple, seamless, and available on-demand – anytime, anywhere and from any device.
The QTS Service Delivery Platform is the industry’s first fully-integrated service delivery and orchestration platform. It enables you to access and interact with information related to your data center deployments, aggregating metrics from several sources, in a single operational view. SDP may be accessed from the QTS Customer Portal, or via APIs, producing powerful new insights.
Gain visibility and access to critical infrastructure, product, and business and operational systems information across all your QTS deployments, in real time.
Unlocking the Power of Data
QTS’ big-data approach to IT service delivery goes far beyond advanced monitoring and DCIM tools by also digitizing volumes of diverse and disparate data sources and integrations. You can view, manage, and optimize resources on-demand from one location, even from mobile devices.
- Digitizes - SDP collects, amalgamates, and displays your data, in real time, aggregating and normalizing the data. This encompasses data and integrations across all QTS data centers, our hybrid IT product platform, and business and operational support systems. ·
- Analyzes - Identifies deployment trends and patterns, uncovering hidden opportunities and issues in your environments.
- Automates - Orchestrate series of actions, improving operational efficiency, reducing risk, and optimizing resources.
- Integrates - Provides APIs for external integration. Easily connect and pull data from QTS SDP, correlating with external data and applications. This enables SDP to be embedded into your dashboard.
Features and Benefits:
- Aligns your data with your business objectives
- Delivers timely and effective business decisions
- Provides an integrated, single operational view of all your services and infrastructure
- Offers the ability to interact with your specific data
- Connects with your external data and apps through published APIs
- Creates operational efficiency, while optimizing your IT performance
- Mitigates risk by identifying unknown problems or potential issues