The 5 Reasons We Think Managed Cloud is Great, and You Should Too
QTS knows implementing cloud can be complex, time consuming, and costly. If you are avoiding moving to the cloud because you lack the resources and in-house expertise, or you’re already using cloud but you’re finding out it’s not what you thought it was going to be, QTS Managed Cloud may be exactly what you’re looking for. Here are five reasons why.
1. Gives you the freedom to focus on your core business. Hey, maybe we’re nuts, but wouldn’t it be great if you could just focus on the things that really matter? If you’re looking to implement a cookie-cutter cloud solution, be warned that not only are clouds architecturally complex to build, but that they also need constant monitoring and maintenance.
At QTS, we don’t kid ourselves about the demands for building and running a successful cloud. That’s why you’ll love our specialized cloud engineers and responsive support teams. We can provide the expertise and skills necessary for a flawless cloud implementation and improve operational efficiencies for your Cloud environment.
2. Security? Compliance? Don’t worry, we’ve got this. Security breaches are the crime of this century, and malicious hacking is on the rise. With the financial, healthcare, and government leaks from 2015 alone, its clear that a failed security system would result in a damaging, expensive, and lengthy recovery process for your company. It’s also clear that regulations are only getting stricter and more complex.
We can offer complete peace of mind knowing that all of your critical systems are protected, secure, and compliant 24x7x365. In addition to meeting your unique compliance requirements, we are always expanding and improving QTS internal security standards to stay several steps ahead of possible threats.
3. You can have your cloud AND your budget too. One size fits all is a great concept for socks and wristwatches, but definitely not for data solutions. The breadth of data needs, requirements, compliance standards, and daily interactions of your company is unique to your business.
Because Cloud Managed services are scalable to your company’s specific needs, you can tailor your cloud solution in both breadth of service and depth of management. Our cloud experts will provide the right level of support to meet your business’ needs and we won’t force you to purchase services you don’t need or want
4. Our customer support won’t ruin your day. Enough said! We promise not to leave you in data purgatory or force you to navigate endless phone systems. Your peace of mind is important to us, and that starts with getting in touch with our cloud solutions team when questions or issues arise.
With QTS Managed Cloud services, you will be in constant correspondence with highly skilled cloud engineers, support team, and have access to our 24x7x365 operations support system. These teams are dedicated to handling questions and issues in a timely manner while maintaining your satisfaction (and sanity).
5. Full visibility and control with our Customer Portal. Are you nervous about handing over the keys to your data operations? We understand! That’s why we created a customer portal for customers who need to stay in control.
The QTS Customer Portal provides full visibility and monitoring tools that enable you to view network performance, alerts, and updates in real time. Along with your Custom Cloud comes personalized dashboards and reports that give you insights into your cloud environment.
We are excited about all of the important benefits Managed Cloud service offers! But the best and most valuable aspect of our custom solution is that it will accomplish your company’s specific data needs efficiently and effectively. From network, compute and storage to high-touch managed services, QTS Managed Cloud enables you to rapidly respond to business demands, improve operational efficiency and reliability, enhance security and compliance, and reduce expenditures.