QTS’ Phoenix data center has all the space and power an enterprise needs onsite, all within a convenient metropolitan Phoenix location. At over 380,000 sq. ft., with 108,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space, the Phoenix facility has space available to handle all data center size requirements. In addition, the site has enterprise capacity secondary power and cooling capabilities and focuses on efficiency and security with 24x7 security and biometric access points.
Data Center Features
120 East Van Buren Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- 3 story building with 380,450 total sq. ft.
- 108,000 sq. ft. of raised floor
- Recently renovated and includes a built up roof system
- Outside 500 year flood plain Floor loading varies from 100 – 400 psf
- Clearance height varies from 10 to 15 feet
- 24/7 Security staff with card key biometric access control
- Digital video monitoring and recording
- Diverse underground conduit entry vaults