Heart of the Northeast
- 553,930 sq. ft. of total current space
- 100,000 sq. ft. future development space
- 12MWs of gross power capacity
- 14.1MW on-site solar field
- Top Innovator for Innovate New Jersey 2019
Multiple near-net fiber connectivity options with dual entrances into the building.
Powered shell ready for custom deployment design, including customer input on connectivity configuration.
Located in the mid-section of New Jersey, equal distance from New York and Philadelphia.
Located one mile from US Route 130 and five miles from the New Jersey Turnpike. Site can also be accessed via the New Jersey Transit rail station at Princeton Junction and AMTRAK, via connection at Trenton or Newark Penn Station.
Intelligent infrastructure with ultimate visibility, in the right locations, for the world's most sophisticated data center users.