Here’s how you can WIN with QTS
What is the Windstream & QTS Data Center partnership?
Windstream and QTS have two programs in place for either Resell or Referrals.
- QTS Reseller Agreement - Windstream Papered & Preferred. Discounted pricing provided to WIN. QTS establishes WIN as customer of record and allows WIN to resell to end user. Full quota relief.
- QTS Partner Agreement (referrals) - QTS Papered. 1x MRR to WIN Sales Rep, plus WIN to get 15% MRR on term of contract. This option is if QTS should bring WIN into a deal or perhaps a customer reqirement due to compliance reasons.
** Average size QTS deal >$12k
How do we register opportunities?
- Register using WIN-QTS electronic form located on internal WIN Stream page
- Partnership Leads (National):
- Brian Hornbeck /703-408-6859/ Brian.Hornbeck@qtsdatacenters.com
- Jeremiah (Jeremy) Needham /704-319-1019/ Jeremiah.Needham@windstream.com
What happens once opportunity registered?
- With submission of an opportunity, you will be assigned a QTS rep. The assigned Rep is expected to conduct an internal call with you prior to contacting the prospect. **Be sure to include your Professional Services representative.
What are some key opportunities to engage QTS
- Disaster Recovery (DR) or Business Continuity (BC) Initiatives
- New Leadership Team
- New Compliance Requirements
- Technology Refresh Events
- New Product Launch
- End-of-life Software Support Event
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Dissatisfaction with Current Provider(s)
** Engage your ProServ team & QTS rep early and often
QTS VALUE ADDS
Windstream customers also benefit from three key QTS value add differentiators:
- QTS has digitized the customer experience and allows customers to innovate on its software-defined Service Delivery Platform (SDP) the industry’s first multi-tenant, API-driven orchestration platform built upon a microservices architecture. SDP provides customers with unprecedented visibility, access, and dynamic control of critical metrics across their entire hybrid IT deployment, both in real-time and on-demand, from a single platform, and from any device
- QTS’ Solution Portability provides additional flexibility and de-risks the customers IT investment by allowing them to move between different QTS services during contract terms as needs change.
- QTS leads the data center industry in Customer Satisfaction with a consistent Net Promoter Score of 80 or higher - nearly double that of the closest data center provider.