To meet today’s evolving business and IT needs, organizations are turning to a multi-cloud strategy to adapt to internal and market demands. As more workloads are migrated onto AWS, enterprises are realizing they may be ill-equipped to handle the growing challenges of managing their AWS environment. The complexity required to effectively manage costs can take a tremendous amount of time. Partner with QTS to manage your AWS environment and free up your IT resources for more strategic initiatives.
We recognize that each customer has different needs when it comes to managing your AWS environment. You may require assistance with 24x7 monitoring and live support, or you may need a trusted partner to fully manage your AWS environment. Either way, QTS offers two levels of support and optional managed services to meet your business needs.
- AWS Account Administration
- Full access to cloud usage and spending optimization tools
- Consolidated billing
- Instance scheduler
- Automated alerts
- 24x7x365 monitoring and phone service
- Essential Service Included plus:
- Fully Managed Through the OS Including: OS User and Group Management, OS Patching
- Snapshot Management
- Anti-virus and Malware Protection
- Database Tuning
- Disaster Recovery Options
- Automated Security Audits
- Quarterly Environment Review
Professional Services to Optimize Your Environment
- In-depth Consultation Services
- Cloud Migration and Transition Services
- AWS Premier Partner
- AWS Migration, DevOps, Big Data, Marketing & Commerce, and Microsoft Workload Competencies
QTS’ Managed AWS helps solve your AWS challenges by using automated management tools run by a team of dedicated AWS certified engineers and support professionals. Our Managed AWS service combines our high touch monitoring and management expertise to provide visibility and control over your environment. We highlight areas of cost savings and help right-size your environment. Our Managed AWS service removes the complexity associated with managing workloads running on AWS public cloud.