Compliance and Security Services for Hosted Private Cloud
Private Cloud Intrusion Detection System
Protecting your infrastructure requires you to detect threats, identify suspicious network traffic, and respond fast. QTS Private Cloud IDS is a highly compliant, fully managed cloud-based vulnerability assessment and intrusion detection solution that allows you to cost-effectively defend and protect your network against internal and external threats.
This powerful, patented expert system includes Threat Scenario Modeling, purpose-built grid computing infrastructure, and the ability to automatically aggregate and correlate anomalous behavior patterns to quickly identify threats and attacks to your network. The service provides 24x7x365 monitoring and professional guidance services from security experts and a state-of-the-art Security Operations Center (SOC).
QTS Private Cloud IDS gives you the ability to:
- Quickly identify and handle suspicious activity in network traffic
- Gain insight into threats and vulnerabilities to guide your security investment and priorities
- Access the reporting necessary to address compliance components of PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other mandates
Web Application Firewall
Web applications are an important part of your business and a vital part of how customers interact with you, but they also give attackers an opportunity to access your critical assets and data. Businesses need to accurately distinguish the good traffic from the bad when it comes to application security. The best way to protect web applications is with a Web Application Firewall (WAF).
QTS WAF gives you:
- Comprehensive security coverage for OWASP Top-10 with verified testing against a library of millions of Web application attacks
- An easily configurable and tunable solution
- Auto-scaling support for cloud and hybrid environments
- Incident response and escalation
- Proactive analysis and ongoing management
- GIAC-Certified Security Analysts and researchers
Log Management has long been an infrastructure management best practice, supporting performance management and security incident response. However, log management has grown much more complex. Log sources are more numerous and more varied. Compliance mandates such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and Sarbanes-Oxley have added new log management deliverables. Meanwhile, strategic projects compete for limited IT resources. How will your organization meet these challenges? QTS Log Management collects, aggregates, and normalizes log data, and provides a single view into all of your IT infrastructure. Once logs are securely transferred, data is parsed and normalized for real-time analysis or scheduled reporting. Log data is then stored securely to protect against unauthorized loss, access or modification.
- Enables easy, scalable collection of log data
- Automates log collection, aggregation and normalization of logs across your entire environment
- Allows you to search logs in a consistent, reliable manner without creating complex queries
- Exposes compliance and security issues from your log data
- Daily log analysis delivers managed monitoring and investigation service by security experts
- Log data is stored securely for a full year to protect against unauthorized loss, access or modification in our SSAE 16 Type II verified data centers. (Longer storage periods are available.)