Exclusively available on the AWS Marketplace, QTS CloudRamp is a secure and compliant dedicated colocation solution optimized for hybrid cloud workloads and public cloud migrations. With QTS, AWS customers can now leverage the benefits of a move-in ready, turnkey solution that offers immediate capacity and high-speed direct connectivity to your AWS environment with month-to-month billing.
Pre-Built Inventory Accelerates Your Deployment Time
Planning for cloud migrations and hybrid workloads can be overwhelming. With CloudRamp, you can take a phased approach to your public cloud transition, placing workloads where you need them. We’ve compressed your deployment timeline:
- Your cabinet is constructed in advance with redundant power
- Your cabinet has been pre-wired for high-speed connectivity to your AWS Direct Connect
- Your environment has been pre-wired for internet connectivity
No Annual Commitment
With QTS CloudRamp, you can order colocation services for a few months, or for several years. Colocation has never been so simple or flexible. In three simple steps, you can order, onboard and provision your cloud-ready colocation online – saving time and IT resources.
Is QTS CloudRamp Right For You?
- Require short term or temporary colocation for AWS cloud migration
- Require colocation with AWS connectivity, quickly
- Require a long-term hybrid solution for latency sensitive, edge computing workloads that require data center proximity and AWS Direct Connect
- Supporting data sensitive or legacy workloads that cannot be migrated entirely to the cloud due to security or compliance requirements
- Have hardware dependent applications not ready to be transitioned to public cloud
- Need to consolidate infrastructure as you designate workloads for either cloud or colocation
- Need to retire or divest your existing data center assets, while adopting cloud-first mandate
- Require long term hybrid solution for applications that may not be virtualized
- Require performance of dedicated hardware for certain workloads, while communicating with AWS resources, simultaneously