One Fully-Integrated Solution. One Provider. One Invoice.
QTS CloudRamp™ is a dedicated and compliant colocation solution optimized for hybrid cloud workloads and public cloud migrations. Offering the industry's only month-to-month terms, you can adjust your colocation capacity as you adapt your hybrid IT strategy easily. CloudRamp™ can be deployed in days, and is available exclusively on the AWS Marketplace.
Pre-Built Inventory Accelerates Your Deployment Time
Planning for cloud migrations and hybrid workloads takes time and strategic planning. With CloudRamp®, you can take a phased approach to your public cloud transition, placing workloads where you need them when you need them. We’ve compressed the deployment times to days:
- Your cabinet is constructed in advance with redundant power
- Your cabinet has been pre-wired for high-speed connectivity to your AWS Direct Connect
- Your environment has been pre-wired for internet connectivity
No Annual Commitment
With QTS CloudRamp™, you can order colocation services for a few months, or for several years. Colocation has never been so simple or flexible. In three simple steps, you can order, onboard and provision your cloud-ready colocation online – saving time and IT resources.
- Short term colocation for AWS cloud migration
- Need to retain mission-critical applications on dedicated infrastructure
- Need to consolidate infrastructure as you designate workloads for either cloud or colocation
- Require colocation with AWS connectivity, quickly
- Have hardware dependent applications not ready to be transitioned to public cloud
- Require long term hybrid solution for applications that may not be virtualized
- Require performance of dedicated hardware for certain workloads, while communicating with AWS resources, simultaneously
- Require a long-term hybrid solution for latency sensitive, edge computing workloads that require data center proximity and AWS Direct Connect