Base Colocation Services
Whether you need a cabinet, cage, or suite, we have solutions to meet your hybrid IT requirements. As your needs change, our colocation solutions adjust accordingly. Combined with flexible power options, our space and services scale to support your requirements and future expansion.
- Housing up to 47 rack units of equipment
- Secure combination locks
- Power and cooling capacity to handle high server density
- Built in modular 64 sq. ft. (8x8) sections and can be custom configured
- Accommodates open racks cabinets, free-standing and/or non-rack mountable equipment
- KeyWatcher service available for an additional level of security
- Custom designed suites for customers seeking a higher level of service and larger floor space
- Solid wall structures with restricted visibility
- Customer specific badge reader access
- Additional security controls offered including biometric access, motion detection and secure enclosures across top and below floor
Data Center Operations (DCO) Engineering Services
- Remote Hands & Eyes – Save a trip to the data center by allowing our trained experts to assist you with troubleshooting or routine maintenance
- Hardware Assure – For a flat monthly fee, extend the partnership with our team by receiving remote assistance for hardware break/fix issues, no matter how long it takes to resolve the problem
- Cable Labeling – Structured cabling including labels for easy identification
- Rack Setup – Rack and stack equipment with cable management within rack or cabinets
- Space Planning – Recommendations of space options for equipment layout based on customer equipment requirements
- Hardware configuration – Server builds and base system loads
IT Service Management
Take comfort knowing that our ITIL-certified personnel design and manage our environments based on strict adherence to the principles of ITIL. This approach allows for high quality and predictable services based on well-documented processes and best practices.
- Service Desk — Manage your ServiceNow incident tickets, request firewall and DNS changes, and make equipment-related requests by using our secure and robust Customer Portal
Cloud-Like Colocation Services
The QTS Service Delivery Platform (SDP) gives you visibility, access, and control of critical metrics across your entire QTS hybrid IT deployment, both in real-time and on-demand. SDP is assessable via our Customer Portal from web browsers, API and Android and iOS devices.
- Asset Manager - Catalog, track, and manage equipment life cycles on demand
- Power Analytics — Unprecedented visibility and access to your power consumption
- Sensor Analytics — Real-time temperature and humidity analytics for environments with sensor installed devices
- API Integration — Easily connect and pull data from QTS SDP to correlate with your external data sources and applications
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
QTS provides a comprehensive suite of DCIM sensors that monitor your device’s power consumption and temperature as well as room humidity.
- Power Sensors — Obtain data about your collocated assets’ power consumption per equipment install
- Temperature and Humidity Sensors — Receive data about your server’s environment from sensors installed within racks and cabinets
- Biometrics — Provide access to sensitive resources with enhanced security that goes beyond badge scans