Whether you need a cabinet, cage, or suite, QTS has flexible colocation services that accommodate your Hybrid IT needs. Our space, connectivity, and power options can easily scale to your future requirements or expansion. QTS has a vision of colocation being as easy to select and deploy as cloud technologies. To achieve this vision, we have enhanced our Base Service with the Service Delivery Platform.
Base Colocation Services
Base Colocation Services provide the critical infrastructure, such as cabinets, cages, and suites, to host your hardware and the supplemental services that help keep that infrastructure running smoothly.
- Display of pole-level data and associate primary and redundant circuits
- Standard options include:
- 47U internal rack space
- Secure combination locks
- Cooling capacity up to 15 kW
- Modular 64 sq. ft. (8x8) design with customizable configurations available
- Accommodation for open racks, cabinets and free standing or non-rack mountable equipment
- KeyWatcher Access Management Solution available for additional level of security
- Custom designed suites for customers seeking a higher level of customization
- Solid wall structures with restricted visibility
- Customer-specific badge reader access
IT Service Management
- Our ITIL-certified personnel design and manage our environments to strictly adhere to ITIL principles. Our best practices and well-documented processes ensure high quality, predictable services.
- Our secure, robust Customer Service Portal provides easy management of incidents, changes, and equipment related requests.
Data Center Operations (DCO) Engineering Services
- Remote Hands: Save a trip to the data center by allowing our trained experts to assist with troubleshooting or routine maintenance
- Hardware Assure: For a flat monthly fee, extend the partnership with our team by receiving remote assistance for hardware break/fix issues and navigating the resolution process with equipment manufacturers
- Cable Labeling: Structured cabling with easy to identify labels
- Rack Setup: Rack and stack of equipment including cable management within racks or cabinets
- Space Planning: Space recommendations based on inventory of customer equipment
QTS Service Delivery Platform
QTS has a vision of colocation being as easy to select and employ as cloud technologies. Our innovative Service Delivery Platform (SDP) provides you with a set of more-automated, cloud-like colocation services, giving you more insight and control over your hybrid IT solution. These services are accessible via our Customer Portal from web browsers, API, and Android and iOS devices.
- Data Center Modules for Colocation Deployments
Operational and Business Systems Modules
- Account Management – on-demand oversight and control of QTS portal and data center access
- Incident Management – easily manage service tickets from initiation to resolution
- Online Ordering – of Remote Hands and physical cross connects at your convenience, at QTS-owned facilities