Maintaining secure and compliant environments is critical for federal agencies. At QTS, we understand the growing number of requirements you face and the increasing complexity associated with managing your day-to-day IT operations.
Led by our Chief Audit Officer, the Internal Compliance and Audit teams at QTS are committed to helping you define controls and processes to meet your evolving needs. We protect your data with a commitment to allocate the required resources, technology and controls to not only help you achieve and maintain compliance today, but also meet your compliance needs as they inevitably grow and change in the future.
QTS meets the stringent security and compliance needs of government agencies’ mission-critical applications.
Defines a comprehensive framework to protect government information, operations and assets against natural or man-made threats. Explicitly emphasizes a risk-based policy for cost-effective security. Requires executive federal agencies to:
- Ensure that appropriate officials are assigned security responsibility.
- Periodically review the security controls in their information systems.
- Authorize system processing prior to operations and, periodically, thereafter.
QTS Owns and Operates Federally Compliant Data Centers Across the U.S.
- Resilient. Fully-redundant. Hyper-secure and compliant.
- QTS delivers high-density solutions you can trust.
- Facilities built on world-class infrastructure and integrated solutions, fully-managed by QTS experts.
- Data centers across the 3 U.S. power grids.
DOD | CIVILIAN | INTEL
Get customized compliance solutions at all of our data centers.
Contact Kathleen O’Leary Director, Public Sector Strategic Alliances, at Kathleen.O'Leary@Qtsdatacenters.com or 518-330-2283 to learn more.