Maintaining secure and compliant environments is critical for federal agencies. At QTS, we understand the growing number of requirements you face and the increasing complexity associated with managing your day-to-day IT operations.
Led by our Chief Audit Officer, the Internal Compliance and Audit teams at QTS are committed to helping you define controls and processes to meet your evolving needs. We protect your data with a commitment to allocate the required resources, technology and controls to not only help you achieve and maintain compliance today, but also meet your compliance needs as they inevitably grow and change in the future.
FedRAMP and FISMA
QTS meets the stringent security and compliance needs of government agencies’ mission-critical applications.
Provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization and requires continuous monitoring for cloud products and services leveraged by government end users.
QTS Government Cloud was granted a FedRAMP Joint Authorization Board (JAB) Provisional Authority to Operate (P-ATO) in February 2015 and will continue meeting FedRAMP compliance requirements. QTS Government Cloud is also authorized to host Department of Defense (DoD) Impact Level 2 (IL2) workloads.
Defines a comprehensive framework to protect government information, operations and assets against natural or man-made threats. Explicitly emphasizes a risk-based policy for cost-effective security. Requires executive federal agencies to:
- Ensure that appropriate officials are assigned security responsibility.
- Periodically review the security controls in their information systems.
- Authorize system processing prior to operations and, periodically, thereafter.
QTS Owns and Operates Federally Compliant Data Centers Across the U.S.
- Resilient. Fully-redundant. Hyper-secure and compliant.
- QTS delivers high-density solutions you can trust.
- Facilities built on world-class infrastructure and integrated solutions, fully-managed by QTS experts.
- Data centers across the 3 U.S. power grids.
DOD | CIVILIAN | INTEL
Get customized compliance solutions at all of our data centers.
QTS, a leading provider of secure hybrid IT solutions, is looking for application providers to participate in a FedRAMP Express pilot program. This program will align solution providers interested in achieving FedRAMP certification with QTS compliance experts and leverage an accelerated SSP package that can reduce the ATO process by as many as eight months.
Included in the FedRAMP Express package are:
- A virtual instance in the QTS FedRAMP (JAB approved IaaS cloud infrastructure). QTS Government Cloud is a VMware-based cloud offering that allows providers access to the full suite of VMware tools they are using today, to develop and port applications to the cloud.
- Your SaaS FedRAMP document package. QTS will provide expert FedRAMP project management and technical writing expertise, guide you through the FedRAMP approval process.
- Consultative expertise from QTS on policies and procedures, recommendations and best practices.
- A private Q&A engagement with a 3PAO to review your SSP and provide pre-assessment feedback. This will highlight areas of concern, validate for completeness and provide you with the guidance necessary to be ready for your final FedRAMP submission.
- Access to federal contracting vehicles, financing and a route to market assistance from Carahsoft, a leading distributor in the Federal IT market.
Contact Kathleen O’Leary Director, Public Sector Strategic Alliances, at Kathleen.O'Leary@Qtsdatacenters.com or 518-330-2283 to learn more.